If you disagree with an ALJ‚ Findings of Fact and Conclusion of Law in a Workers' Compensation case you can file a Petition to Review or file a Petition to Review and Request for Transcript.

Other types of appeals, either a Judicial Review, the filing of exceptions or submission to the Industrial Claims Appeal are done directly with these entities. There are no forms available for these proceedings available from the OAC.

For additional information on filing exceptions in a Public Benefits dispute, contact the Office of Appeals:

State Department of Health Care Policy & Finance 303-866-5654

State Department of Human Services 303-866-7447