If you require a foreign language interpreter for your workers' compensation hearing, the Office of Administrative Courts will provide a qualified interpreter, free of charge. To request an interpreter, please contact the Office of Administrative Courts and provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Your case number with the Office of Administrative Courts
- The date of your hearing
- The language that you require
- Any additional information that the OAC may need.
Alternatively, you or your attorney may provide your own interpreter, so long as they meet the requirements of the Office of Administrative Courts standards for interpreters, as referenced in Rule 21 of the Office of Administrative Court's Procedural Rules for Workers' Compensation Hearings, which is located on this website as well as 1 CCR 104-3.
If you require a foreign language interpreter for your public benefits appeal hearing, the county will provide your with a foreign language interpreter and coordinate with the Office of Administrative Courts for your appeal hearing.
The Office of Administrative Courts (OAC) strives to deliver effective, efficient, and equitable service to the public. This includes providing meaningful access to our hearings and mediations to limited English proficient (LEP) individuals who interact with the OAC. The OAC has implemented a Language Access Policy and Plan that can be reviewed for more details.
The following forms have been translated to assist limited English proficient individuals to better understand the contents of the forms:
- Language Access Plan
- Complaint Process
- Application for Hearing (located under Resources)
- Response to Application for Hearing (located under Resources)
- General Services Notice of Hearing (the Notice will be sent to you upon setting your case for hearing)
- Non-Attorney Guide for Workers' Compensation Cases (located under Self Represented)
- Non-Attorney Guide for General Services (located under Self Represented)
Policies, Forms and Guides
Políticas, Formularios y Guías Españolas
- OFICINA DE TRIBUNALES ADMINISTRATIVOS DEL ESTADO DE COLORADO
POLÍTICA Y PLAN DE ACCESO AL IDIOMA
- Proceso de Reclamos
Politiques, formulaires et guides français
- BUREAU DES TRIBUNAUX ADMINISTRATIFS DU COLORADO
POLITIQUE ET PLAN D’ACCÈS LINGUISTIQUE
- Processus de plainte
Российская политика, формы и руководства
Chính sách, Biểu mẫu và Hướng dẫn của Việt Nam
SIYAASADDA SIYAASADAHA, FOOMKA IYO TILMAAMAHA IYO TILMAAMAHA
- Codsiga Maqaalka Iyo Ogaysiiska Oo La Dejinayo
- Jawaab Ku Arjiga Dhagaysiga
- Ogolaanshaha Aan Qareen Lahayn