The Office of Administrative Courts conducts hearings based on the rules promulgated by various state agencies. This page provides you links to those rules as well as other legal sources.
- Administrative Procedures Act (APA) Section 24-4-101 through 108, C.R.S.
- OAC Policies
- OAC ADA Policy
- OAC Rules of Procedure for General Services Cases
Colorado Code of Regulations
- Colorado Code of Regulations (CCR)
- Department of Regulatory Agencies ("DORA") (Rules governing Professional Licensure and CCRD cases) 3 CCR 700
- Department of State ("Secretary of State") (Rules governing Fair Campaign Practices cases) 8 CCR 1505 and Title I, Article 45, C.R.S. (Fair Campaign Practices Act)
- Department of Education (Rules governing Teacher Licensure and ECEA cases) 1 CCR 300
- Department of Public Health and Environment ("CDPHE") (Rules governing Water Quality and Assisted Living Facility Licensure among others) 5 CCR 1001
- Department of Transportation ("CDOT") (Rules governing Highway Advertisement among others) 2 CCR 600